Wednesday, August 05, 2009

August 5, 2009

Quite the break in blogging. Sometimes life just interferes!!

Just had an audition for an infomercial with Joan Rivers. The audition wasn't with Joan, of course, and it really was more of a go-see than an audition. Cool product.

Auditions have been slow. Not sure if it is just the market or that my type isn't in demand at the moment. Everything cycles, so it can be frustrating at times. I am bummed that yet another NYC soap is adios - All My Children is moving to LA.

It's one of those knuckle-under times. Focus on what I can control - my health, my acting skills, my finances - and not get sucked up by negativity. A key thing is to not allow others who are in the negativity mode poison my energy.

August is a month to focus on getting my reel redone, getting that footage up on Actors Access and my website and improving my subtle on camera work. Allowing my inner self to shine through to the camera.

And I keep on truckin'!!

No comments: