Friday, February 13, 2009

February 13, 2009

Ooooooo, Friday the 13th!!!

This week has felt great. I auditioned for Metropolitan Playhouse on Sunday, got called back Tuesday night and did an awesome job I'm proud of. Now, whether that translates to being cast is out of my hands, but I'm happy. Can't do much better than that!

Actually, my schedule isn't in sync with the proposed rehearsal schedule. I actually considered not doing the callback after I arrived at the theatre and started filling out the information form. I think I misunderstood the information provided at the audition, thinking that the rehearsals were more flexible than they are. But I decided I had taken off of work, come all the way over to the Lower East Side and I wanted to perform. So I did.

I'm eyeing a couple of seminars to go to in March. Have a batch of postcards to write out about new footage on the website that will go up within the next week. Just holding off until I'm sure of when.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great about your callback!! As for the rehearsal schedule - sometimes it turns out that they can adjust things, so cross that bridge if you come to it.

Anyway glad to hear you did so awesomely :)

-Ellen