Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy 2009!!!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! May 2009 bring all good things, peace and prosperity to you and your loved ones.

I am very thankful for my life, my family and my friends. Not everyone gets to live the life they really desire and I am very fortunate. I am just savoring the newness of the year - goals are still there, plans are still there, but I think sometimes when we focus on goals and plans, we somehow forget to live in the very moment we are breathing and miss so much of the core of what life is all about. So, that's my resolution. To live life as fully as possible.

Sending out a new postcard mailing this coming week, annoucing my new refurbished website which should be ready the beginning of next week, I'm hoping. I'll will post when it's up.

There are a couple of EPAs coming up that I will be auditioning at (hopefully - I really wish there was an appointment system in place in NYC instead of the free-for-all!) and I'm sure all areas of auditions will heat up shortly.

All the best to you and yours!

1 comment:

justinemac said...

Happy New Year! :)