Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 23, 2008

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Happy Kwanzaa and Blessed Yule! And a blessed and peaceful New Year!

How could I forget to mention this?? Duh. The wonderful LA casting director Bonnie Gillespie published her 3rd edition of Self-Management For Actors (available in bookstores and online everywhere) and I appear, in quote and photo, on page 354 discussing survival jobs. Yippee! I'm published! I highly recommend this "bible" for all actors - just chockfull of invaluable vital information about the business.

OH! And I'm quoted in Bonnie's weekly column on Actors Access this week, too!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thank you so much for being a part of it! You are awesome! XO

Zippy said...

(((HUGS!!))) You rock, woman!!

justinemac said...

I saw your quote! Very cool. :)