Sunday, December 07, 2008

December 2, 2008

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

I am so very thankful that my father is recovering well from his multiple medical ordeal and will be home from rehab in time for Christmas. He's been through enough.

As well as my mother.Speaking of mothers, Happy Birthday, Mom! I'm one lucky daughter.

I am currently working with Ellen at http://www.actorswebmaster.com/ to redesign my website and make it both more user friendly and, most importantly, to reflect who I am. This template stuff just doesn't cut it. So, within the next month, you should be seeing a bold new style from http://www.micheleathenamorgen.com/.

I will also have new video to post very shortly from two new sources, as well as commercial video from the NY Marathon. After the first of the year, I will be combining all the legit footage into a new one-minute reel.Still submitting away for auditions, studying acting with Penny Templeton, working on writing Penny's book on acting technique with her and gearing up to get back into posting on the 12 of 12 blog from Chad Darnell. Life is good!

No comments: