Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 21, 2009

Well, after the extraordinary day yesterday (HUGE sigh of relief!), I am excited to be an American again. Just saw our President issue his first executive orders curbing lobbying excesses and abuses of the powers of the executive office. Awesome!

I'll be shooting a new television pilot scene next week, called "Fashionista".

I've been researching agents and checking out agency client lists to see who tends to represent my type and age range and whether or not there is already a client who is my type and age range. I realize that IMDb Pro is not the most updated source in the world, but it gives me good information. I've prepared a mailing to these new targeted agents and to the NY television show casting directors, including the soaps, which will go out tomorrow. Next will be deciding on which seminars to attend with these agents and cds.

My website has gotten a lot of positive feedback and I am quite proud of it! Good job, Ellen!

No comments: